Men’s Health & Wellness
Men and Women are built and wired differently, and so too is their chemical and energetic balance. Different construction means different needs. Men may often have different priorities and health questions than women. These can all be answered with a variety of screening options designed specifically for men.
ARCpoint Labs of Winston-Salem can run wellness tests for any male health issue. We can run single tests or comprehensive lab panels or profiles comprised of a number of blood tests. We are able to run all lab tests that a doctor may prescribe but a doctor’s prescription is not required to request a wellness or lab test.
Men can contact ARCpoint Labs of Winston-Salem to determine overall health, cause of reduced libido, cause of fatigue or to determine the effectiveness of a workout routine. You can receive a metabolic profile that measures cardiovascular health, checks for cancer or diabetes risk.
Did you know?
- Blood pressure check
- Lipid profile with HDL/LDL cholesterol ratio
- DHEA-sulfate (evaluates adrenal gland function)
- CBC with differential (checks for anemia, infection and other diseases)
- Urinalysis (looks for kidney disorders & infection)
- Testosterone levels (Low T)
- Thyroid Panel with Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (THS)
- CMP (14 different tests that give information about kidney function, liver function, electrolyte, acid/base balance, blood sugar & blood proteins)
- NMR Lipo profile (checks cholesterol particle size – a more accurate cholesterol test)
- Prostate cancer screening (PSA)
Don’t Wait! Call ARCpoint Labs of Winston-Salem for Men’s Health Screening
Don’t wait any longer. Drop by ARCpoint Labs of Winston-Salem today or schedule an appointment for your wellness test.